UMW Consignment Sale

The UMW organize two consignment sales each year – one in the Spring and one in the Fall.

Our Fall 2017 Consignment Sale will be September 21-23

Drop-off:   Sunday, September 17: 1-6 PM
Drop-off:   Monday, September 18: 9 AM-6 PM
Pre-Sale:  Wednesday, September 20: Volunteers 3-5 PM;  Consignors and Spartanburg County Teachers 5-8 PM
Sale Open To Public:  Thursday, September 21: 9 AM-6 PM
                                 Friday, September 22: 9 AM-6 PM
                                 Saturday, September 23: 9 AM-1 PM

This consignment sale aids the community by providing a place to sell and purchase children’s goods at a reduced rate, and all proceeds go towards missions.  If you are interested in consigning goods please use the links below to register.  If you are interested in helping by volunteering or just want more information about an upcoming sale please call Jan Fleming at 864-921-2354.

Bethel’s Fall Consignment Sale

PRICING-TAGGING:
Only in season clothing accepted. No stains, tears, missing buttons, broken zippers, etc. Clothing should be clean and free of smoke, pet odor/hair.
Clothing should be securely attached to hangers with large safety pins to prevent loss or damage.
Please use as guideline for tagging.
TAG IS PRINTED TO RIGHT
HANGER HOOK IS FACING LEFT
Only clothing to Size 16 is accepted. Do not mark items Small, Medium, or Large – Use # for easier sorting.
Maternity Wear limited to 10 items (fashionable, gently worn.)
A good guideline for pricing is 25%-30% of original price for most items. Large items such as cribs, strollers, exersaucers, etc. 40% of original price.
Blankets, crib sets, belts, hair bows should be in plastic bags. Use zip ties to secure shoes. Attach tag with clear packing tape.
Toys should include batteries if needed. All toys, books, DVD’s must be in excellent condition. Attach tag with clear packing tape.
Equipment and Furniture must meet state laws. You are responsible for assembly at drop-off. Car seats must be less than 5 years old and meet all state laws. All parts must be included in a plastic bag attached to large items. Attach with clear packing tape.
Consignors will have items separated into categories before check-in.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT: Bibs, Bottles, Cups, Diapers, Pacifiers, Underwear, or Stuffed Animals.
PICK-UP:
Unsold items between 2:00-3:00 PM on Saturday or any items not picked up by 3PM will be donated to Bethel UMW missions.
VOLUNTEERS: Volunteers who work 6 hours of service can shop early.
CONSIGNOR INFO: Consignors will receive 65% of profits. Remaining 35% Bethel United Methodist Women will distribute to Bethel UMW missions. First 135 consignors accepted with a maximum of 300 items.

Consignor Homepage

Returning Consignor Registration

New Consignor Registration

Worker Registration

Work Shifts

Mailing List Signup

Drop Off Appointment Scheduling

Pre-Sale Registration Form

Order Barcode Labels

Consignment Sale 2  Consignment Sale 3