Small Group – Information Lunch – Sunday, February 25th
Bethel wants to expand our Small Groups to help you in your commitment to follow Jesus and build connections with others to learn and grow in your faith. Depending on the number who respond to this invitation, a variety of options and topics will be available to serve your needs. This includes:
- 4-6 week studies on various faith based topics
- A Christian Life Study (ie. parenting, healthy marriage, etc.)
- In-depth Bible Study
The exact times, days and mix for the groups will be determined based on responses to the survey below. If you would like more information or would like to consider this, please join us for lunch on Sunday Feb 25th after the 10:55 service. Child care will be provided.
Please respond to this SURVEY (Click Here) no later than Sun Feb 18th.
- If you are interested in Small Groups
- If you would like to join us for lunch – the cost is $6 / person
- It only takes 4 mins to complete the survey
The link to the survey is also on the Bethel web site: www.bethelmethodist.org.
If you have problems with this link or have additional questions, please contact Joe Locke at 576-5184.
“Come, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”